Looking for the most up-to-date information and articles on Women Animators?
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WomenAnimators/

Thursday, January 1, 2015

FILM UPDATE: "Rocks in My Pockets" by Signe Baumane

Well, it's 2015 so let's start out the year right: with an announcement from Signe Baumane about her animated feature "Rocks in My Pockets".

From Signe's newsletter:

"We have exciting news! "Rocks In My Pockets" is going to be released online as Video On Demand and DVD on January 29th! There will be a period of pre-sales starting around Christmas, in case you need a last minute gift for someone you love."

Links to sales can be found on the front page of her website: http://www.rocksinmypocketsmovie.com/.

You can pre-order a rental copy for $6.39 (normally $7.99), pre-order a digital download to own for $15.99 (normally $19.99), and also pre-order the DVD on NTSC for $15.99 +shipping (normally $19.99 +shipping).

Streaming, downloads, and DVDs will be available January 29th.

I went to see Signe's film in Chicago last year, but have been purposely holding off on writing a review until I can see it a second time. There was so much to take in visually that I really want to do her film justice by watching it again so that I can pay much closer attention to the story. So, expect a review in February along with a review of the DVD release.